Regarding Python is scripting language or not

Jochen Schulz ml at well-adjusted.de
Wed Jun 17 08:35:40 EDT 2009

abhishek goswami:

> Can anyone Guide me that Python is Oject oriented programming language
> or Script language

In my opinion, Python is both. But an "objective" answer would require
you to define what you means by these terms.

If, by "object-oriented" you mean "everything has to be put into
classes", then Python is not object-oriented. If, by "scripting
language" you mean Python is an error-prone toy language, unsuitable for
large, serious projects, then Python is not a scripting language either.

J.
--
My clothes aren't just fashion. They're a lifestyle.
[Agree]   [Disagree]