GUI(eclipse+pydev/SPE) freeze when doing python auto-completion under Linux

Wei, Xiaohai wistoch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:32:19 EDT 2009

yes, the same problem even on an empty program. every file has the same
problem.

for example, if I new a file and input the following:
import os
os.
after I input '.', it will pop up the window, and i can select the function
of os module or continue input. but after that, no action can be taken for
this file unless I switch to other files and then switch back.

--
Best wishes to you.

Yours sincerely

Xiaohai Wei