IDLE comments

Jason Gervich gervich at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 20 02:55:04 EDT 2009

Thanks, Chris. The best (and only) explanation I've heard so far. AS for
as editing the source code, that's beyond my gnubyness. I thought there
might be an easily accessible configuration file, but for the time I'll
use it as is.

I do wonder why in all these forum discussions about which Python editor
to use, IDLE is seldom mentioned. Perhaps the Curse of the Gnuby lies
upon it!

Thanks for the quick response.

Jason Gervich
Santa Cruz, CA