Rosetta Code: request for help

Paddy paddy3118 at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 21 01:32:05 EDT 2009

Hi, If you like programming problems and reading about/creating
solutions to tasks in many languages not just Python, then take a look
at Rosetta Code: http://www.rosettacode.org . If you 'lurk' for a
while and read the submissions of others to get a feal for the site,
then their is a list of tasks that still have no Python solution
posted here: http://www.rosettacode.org/wiki/Tasks_not_implemented_in_Python
that you might help out with.

Some problems might need the use of specific but well known libraries
such as PIL for the graphics, or specific knowledge. Others might be
straight forward; or could do with an example translated to Python 3.x
if it would change a lot from 2.x etc.

Please take a look, I know I know I enjoy being involved.

- Paddy.