help!

Benjamin Kaplan benjamin.kaplan at case.edu
Tue Jun 23 17:07:22 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:19 PM, tanner barnes<tanner989 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Python Version: 2.6
> GUI toolkit: WxPython
>
> Ok so i am writing a program for my school's football team. In one part
> there is a notebook with 4 tabs for that stats. In each
> tab there are 4 txtctrl's with a + and - for each. The problem im having is
> that i need when you click the + or - button that it updates that stat for
> the player.

And what would you like us to tell you? Without specific details, the
only advice I can give is to bind an event to the plus and minus
buttons that updates the data. Or do you not know how to do that? What
do you mean by update? Update the text in the GUI, save to a text
file, or commit to a database? Please be as specific as possible.