IMPORTANT: I NEED TO HELP WITH ONE OF THE CORE DEVELOPERS

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Thu Jun 25 10:45:08 EDT 2009

On 2009-06-24, Chris Rebert <clp2 at rebertia.com> wrote:

> In the future, also NOTE THAT SHOUTING TYPICALLY DOES NOT EARN ONE SYMPATHY.

And to insure that a post is ignored, make sure the subject
contains no meaningful question, only a plea for help:

  http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecificurget

<done>

Also be sure to use "urgent", "important" or "high priority" in
the subject:

  http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

<check>

However, he did forget to use multiple exclamation points --
"the nails in the coffin of a Usenet post".

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Kids, don't gross me
                                  at               off ... "Adventures with