"The system cannot execute the specified program."

Tim Slattery Slattery_T at bls.gov
Fri Jun 26 12:29:39 EDT 2009

Tim Slattery <Slattery_T at bls.gov> wrote:

>Our office has a copy of Python 3.0 installed on a network share
>device. When I try to run it I get this message: "The system cannot
>execute the specified program."

I should add that before I knew about our shared installation, I
downloaded the AS distribution of Python 2.6 from ActiveState. Their
install procedure is a *.bat file that calls Python to put everything
in the right place. When the bat file tries to invoke Python, I get
the same message.

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T at bls.gov