[RELEASED] Python 3.1 final

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jun 28 18:13:34 EDT 2009

>> On behalf of the Python development team, I'm thrilled to announce the
>> first production release of Python 3.1.
>
> Why is everyone always thrilled to announce things?

I cannot talk about everyone, but in the specific case, I suppose
Benjamin was thrilled because it was his first release of a large
open source software package. Knowing that you have worked so long
on a single project, to see the project then finally completed,
is exciting - just try it out for yourself.

Regards,
Martin