Find the name of a setup tools plugin when its class is known.

Mr SZ sk8in_zombi at
Mon Jun 29 17:25:17 CEST 2009

Using pkg_resources, I can iterate through the plugins in an entrypoint and note down the plugin classes and all using "pkg_resources.iter_entry_points(ENTRYPOINT)"

Now, when the plugin is loaded, I want to know it's entrypoint name as I have to load a bunch of settings identified by the name string.

" life isn't heavy enough,it flies away and floats far above action"

Show me how: