Tutorials on Jinja

wwwayne a0046088 at airmail.net
Mon Jun 29 15:51:24 EDT 2009

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:17:42 -0700 (PDT), Saurabh
<saurabh.gupta.7 at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 25, 2:04 am, Wayne Brehaut <wbreh... at mcsnet.ca> wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:46:55 -0700 (PDT), Saurabh
>>
>> <saurabh.gupt... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Hi All,
>>
>> >I am trying to move my application on a MVC architecture and plan to
>> >use Jinja for the same. Can anyone provide me with few quick links
>> >that might help me to get started with Jinja?
>>
>> Perhaps the most useful link is:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/
>>
>> from which you can easily find many more with a very basic search,
>> including:
>>
>> http://jinja.pocoo.org/
>>
>> Hope that helps?
>> wwwayne
>>

>> >Thanks,
>> >Saby
>>

>Thanks (Sir!). I was hoping to get some good tutorial on
>implementation (which I wasn't able to find with a basic search -
>http://dev.pocoo.org/projects/lodgeit/ is what I was referring to
>earlier) as this is my first assignment on any template engine (never
>used Cheetah, MakO, Tempita).
>I would appreciate people responding with something helpful. If you
>find a question pretty naive, kindly ignore the question rather than
>passing comments on it. Doesn't helps anyone's time.

Not phrasing questions in a helpful way initially also doesn't lead to
good use of anyone's time, and I suggest another link:
 http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Your original question asked for a "few quick links that might help me
to get started with Jinja", which made it appear you didn't know where
to start and hadn't yet done even a basic search yourself, so I
thought I  *was* being helpful.

Now that you provide the information that would have helped others to
respond more usefully previously, perhaps they will.