Drawing in PDF

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Mon Jun 29 18:22:48 EDT 2009

On 6/29/2009 3:14 PM Jun said...
> On Jun 30, 12:09 am, Emile van Sebille <em... at fenx.com> wrote:
>> On 6/29/2009 2:51 PM Jun said...
>>
>>> HEllo,
>>> I've a pdf file, and i want to draw some additional stuff on it, by
>>> example : some markup .... notation. Anyone has idea how to do that ?
>>> thank you in advance.
>> ISTM that reportlab's commercial offering does that.
>>
>> http://www.reportlab.com/sectors/developers/
>>
>> Emile
>
> Thanks a lot, is there open source solution ?

Not that I'm aware of.  If you have the appropriate source data you
could create the complete document using the open source ReportLab.
There are also tools available for combining PDFs.  But if you want to
insert into the middle of an existing PDF let us know if you find an
open source answer.

Emile