pylint naming conventions?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jun 8 01:34:12 EDT 2009

David Stanek <dstanek at dstanek.com> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Esmail<ebonak at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll try to come up with a nice short code example in the next few
> > days to demonstrate what I think the problem is and post it, thanks
> > for the suggestion.
>
> If you didn't have an example handy what prompted you to start this
> thread?

My understanding of Esmail's original message was that, like many of us
on first running ‘pylint’ against an existing code base, the output is
astonishingly verbose and tedious to read. By the above I presume he's
being a good forum member and trying to find a minimal example that
shows the problem clearly :-)

--
 \        “Kill myself? Killing myself is the last thing I'd ever do.” |
  `\                                            —Homer, _The Simpsons_ |