pylint naming conventions?

Esmail ebonak at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:32:35 EDT 2009

Ben Finney wrote:

> My understanding of Esmail's original message was that, like many of us
> on first running ‘pylint’ against an existing code base, the output is
> astonishingly verbose and tedious to read. By the above I presume he's
> being a good forum member and trying to find a minimal example that
> shows the problem clearly :-)

Yes, that is my intention .. because the code I was checking was rather
long, combined with the long pylint output it would make for a rather
big posting.

I'm going to go back and re-read PEP 8 and see if I perhaps don't
recall the right guidelines since no one else here seems to have had
the same observation.

Esmail