Wrapping LabVIEW and DAQmx Libraries for Python

Stef Mientki stef.mientki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:49:59 EDT 2009

hi Ketteth,

I was waiting for someone, making these available.
The hardware modules of NI are very good, and they have a huge range of
DAQ cards, even relative cheap ones.
We use USB 6009 and 9162 container a lot ( now in Delphi, because the
lack of Python drivers :-(

I took a biref look at your code,
but couldn't find any continous sampling routines.
Are you plan to create them ?

cheers,
Stef