FW: [Tutor] Multi-Threading and KeyboardInterrupt

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:29:10 EDT 2009

On Jun 12, 3:35 pm, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr... at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:44:24 -0500, "Strax-Haber, Matthew (LARC-D320)"
> <matthew.strax-ha... at nasa.gov> declaimed the following in
> gmane.comp.python.general:
>
> > I sent this to the Tutor mailing list and did not receive a response.
> > Perhaps one of you might be able to offer some sagely wisdom or pointed
> > remarks?
>
> > Please reply off-list and thanks in advance. Code examples are below in
> > plain text.
>
>         Sorry -- you post to a public forum, expect to get the response on a
> public forum...

Bbit off topic, but if you are a proponent of public forums, how come
your post on Google Groups shows:

"""Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Jun 19, 3:35
pm)."""

I always find it a tad annoying that people have this, as you loose
posts from the record of a discussion and if that post carries useful
information, it is lost.

Am also curious as to what mechanism for posting you use that allows
you to set an expiration time on the post anyway. Are you using old
usenet news reader or something?

Graham