Regarding GUI

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 04:46:34 EDT 2009

Kindly search the archives of this mailing list... this is a fairly FAQ, and
you should find a relevant thread which isn't older than 2-3 months, IIRC.

In brief, you have several options, as you've probably already found, most
one of the most popular is wxPython but then there are several other
alternatives, and best fit depends on your specific requirements,
constraints and background.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM, abhishek goswami <zeal_goswami at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a very basic question about GUI programming as i am beginner into
> Python.
>
> You are providing many enviroment for GUI programming in python. But could
> you guide me
>
> which is better or frequently used
>

> Abhishek Goswami
> Chennai