Tool for browsing python code

Horace Blegg tkjthingone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 01:43:08 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Daniel Fetchinson <
fetchinson at googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> emacs :)
> >
> > Hey, it was all pretty civil up till now.  ;)
>
> I've heard from my cousin that his former high school classmate's
> uncle did a research on a large statistical sample of programmers and
> found that emacs users' brains are about 12% smaller than vi users' :)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Psss, psss, put it down! - http://www.cafepress.com/putitdown
> --

I'm afraid it's the other way around, really. You see, emacs contains 5
characters, thus requiring MORE brainpower to understand, where as vi is
only 2 characters, requiring LESS brainpower. It's like that old joke. Why
do blondes move to L.A? Because it's easy to spell. I guess what I'm saying
is vi users are blondes. :)

*crosses fingers and hopes he posted to the list this time*