fastest native python database?

per perfreem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:47:57 EDT 2009

i would like to add to my previous post that if an option like SQLite
with a python interface (pysqlite) would be orders of magnitude faster
than naive python options, i'd prefer that. but if that's not the
case, a pure python solution without dependencies on other things
would be the best option.

thanks for the suggestion, will look into gadfly in the meantime.