Meta question: disappearing posts (was Re: calculating a self.value, self.randomnum = normalvariate(x, y))

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Sun Jun 21 14:22:39 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:25 AM, Piet van Oostrum<piet at cs.uu.nl> wrote:
> I notice that I see several postings on news:comp.lang.python that are
> replies to other postings that I don't see. Examples are the postings by
> Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> that I am replying to (but I

As addressed in an earlier thread, Mr. Bieber chooses to set a Usenet
header (X-Noarchive) in his postings that suppresses their permanent
archiving (and often the archiving of replies to his posts).

I would direct you to the thread, but it looks like it wasn't archived. :P

Cheers,
Chris
--
http://blog.rebertia.com