Graphical library - charts

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jun 22 12:02:06 EDT 2009

przemolicc at poczta.fm-n-o-s-p-a-m wrote:

>> Try Google Charts. It is quite excellent for easily creating simple
>> charts. There is also Gnuplot which is more advanced and complicated.
>> Both tools have python bindings.
>
> By the way: do I need any access to internet while using this library ?

http://code.google.com/apis/chart/basics.html

GoogleCharts are generated by Google in response to a url call to
Google. They are intended for embedding in a web page with the url being
part of an image element. While interesting for that, they may not be
what you want for your app The largest size is well less than full screen.