IDLE / Python 2.5 under Jaunty

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Tue Jun 23 20:09:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:55:14 +0100, duncan smith
<buzzard at urubu.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>  Does anyone know how I can configure Boa to use wxPython 2.8.9.1?  Does
> anyone know if it's possible to configure the Python version under SPE?

It definitely is possible. In fact you need to use wxpython 2.8 with Boa.

I had a similar problem under some ubuntu version. You can install 2.6 and
2.8 wxpython. But from memory there is a wxversion ubuntu package also.

I had to do some "force"ing as there seemed to be circular dependencies.

In the end I got it to work just fine...

David