Decode a barcode ?

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:23:04 EDT 2009

If you're looking for a library in python to find barcodes inside an image,
and then decoding it,  I'm afraid you're out of luck; as far as I can tell,
there is no such a library available.

In case you're looking for the theory on how to do that, I think this group
is not the best suited to post such a question :)

(( Despite the fact that many people could know the answer ))

regards
Marco

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Stephane Wirtel <stephane at openerp.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to decode a barcode with a library ?
>
> Thank you so much,
>
> Stephane
> --
> Stephane Wirtel - "As OpenERP is OpenSource, please feel free to
> contribute."
> Developper - Technical Lecturer OpenERP
> OpenERP - Tiny SPRL
> Chaussee de Namur, 40