Timeout when connecting to sybase DBS

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jun 30 12:48:29 EDT 2009

    Gil> I have looked for a timeout parameter to limit the 4 minutes to
    Gil> something more reasonable but couldn't find one.  Can anyone please
    Gil> help?

    Gil> BTW, I'm using Sybase.connect(<DBS name>, <Username>, <Password>,
    Gil> datetime='auto')

We use the Sybase module where I work, but I've never encountered this
problem (or a timeout parameter of any kind).  At any rate, you'll probably
have more luck asking on the python-sybase mailing list:

    python-sybase-misc at lists.sourceforge.net

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
    when i wake up with a heart rate below 40, i head right for the espresso