os module

M Kumar tomanishkb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:12:55 EST 2009

Its just http, I am using pylons. Right now I am doing tht with extra
parameter. But even if I get to know about the platform of the client
machine, I need to use the other properties of the corresponding machine's
os module. for example I need to use "os.path". So even if I know about the
platform name how to use that information to get os module with the property
of tht particular platform.

--
Regards,

Maneesh KB

Comat Technologies

Bangalore

Mob: 9740-192309

We work with the underprivileged and in rural India. If you are interested
to be a part of it, please mail or call me. I will be happy to share and
inform - http://www.comat.com