Help cleaning up some code

odeits odeits at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:55:51 EST 2009

I am looking to clean up this code... any help is much appreciated.
Note: It works just fine, I just think it could be done cleaner.

The result is a stack of dictionaries. the query returns up to
STACK_SIZE ads for a user. The check which i think is very ugly is
putting another contraint saying that all of the ni have to be the
same.

stack = []
rows = self.con.execute(adquerystring,(user,STACK_SIZE)).fetchall()
for row in  rows:
            ad = dict()
            ad['ni'] = row['ni']
            ad['adid'] = row['adid']