last and final attempt to search for python ods library.

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:59:25 EDT 2009

hello all,  Sorry for the frustrated mail.

This is my last attempt to search for a nice python library for creating
open document spreadsheet.

I tryed python-ooolib but did not find a few features like merging cells
(may be I am missing out some thing stupid ).

I have asked for some help before on this topic but seems there is no
such library in python.

Pritty strange that python can't do this much.

So please tell me if any one knows of a good solution for my problem
else I am forced to give up python for my task.

happy hacking/
Krishnakant.