last and final attempt to search for python ods library.

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:40:38 EDT 2009

Hi Terry,

Well, You did reply i know, but seems i lost that mail some where,
My mail client must have messed up the mail.

any ways thanks for your reply,
Right now I am stuck very badly.

The problem is that I am trying python-ooolib and did find the library
pritty good.
But the problem is that library is missing a major feature from my
requirement context.
I need to merge cells in a spreadsheet and this library won't do that.

Do you know how I can work around this?

I tryed searching for py2odf but did ont find any results.

Do you want me to continue on the previous thread (I will try and dig
that out ).

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.