Ban Xah Lee

Larry Gates larry at example.invalid
Mon Mar 9 06:21:03 EDT 2009

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 03:19:19 +0000 (UTC), Steve Sobol wrote:

> On 2009-03-09, Kenneth Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Buddha taught that the universe is ineluctably a single interconnected
>> web of cause and effect, which is my haughty preamble to this
>> observation: it depends on the newsgroup.
>>
>> comp.lang.lisp is cool so here Xah participates as a normal contributor.
>
> That's great, but he trolls like crazy here (comp.lang.java.programmer).

I've seen his posts for years now and in different places.

I'm certain he's the smartest computer guy on his street.  He takes these
data to show how he's so influential on the net.

I looked at his site once.  I wouldn't be convinced that he knows any of
the syntaxes where he posts; then again, I don't know lisp.

I think we all have a definite opinion on massive crossposting with nothing
relevant.

I'm happy to hear that c.l.lisp is a cool place.  How's that for five eyes?
--
larry gates

Perl will always provide the null.
             -- Larry Wall in <199801151818.KAA14538 at wall.org>