Ban Xah Lee

Christian fakemail at xyz.de
Mon Mar 9 16:22:10 EDT 2009

Xah Lee schrieb:
> Of interest:
>
> • Why Can't You Be Normal?
>   http://xahlee.org/Netiquette_dir/why_cant_you_be_normal.html
IMHO the point that you never reply to responds is what makes it
problematic.
I have  seen 10 or more threads started by you and in not a single one
of those I have seen any sort of second post by you.

Also the other thing that makes you appear like a troll is that  the
only posts where you are visible on the usenet are your own!

Usenet is there for discussion. What you do seems to be mostly doing a
often highly intelligent monologue  and awaiting comment on it.

Its not the purpose of Usenet. Simply calling you a troll is wrong.
You are after all better than that. Though I think you are misusing the
Usenet. For what you do you should rather write a weblog so people
interested in your monologues could follow them in a place where they
are by definition on topic.

Christian