Ban Xah Lee

Larry Gates larry at example.invalid
Mon Mar 9 22:39:24 EDT 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:37:50 +0000, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

> Kenneth Tilton wrote:
>> Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

>>> Almost had me cleaning the screen.
>>>

>> I confess. I moved the window to be sure. But I have an excuse: more
>> than once I have tried to delete a bit of dried... well, never mind.
>>
>> hth, kt
>
> Sneezing while eating while programming can be messy.

For me, the worst thing is when I'm programming, and a bug *actually* gets
on my monitor.  In real life, I'm this tough person: a rugged tradesmen.
I'm so phobic of bugs that I'll run away screaming like a girl.
--
larry gates

I dunno.  Perhaps you should be happy that I have a policy of refraining
from grumbling about handicapped operating systems.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <199808291719.KAA12244 at wall.org>