Ban Xah Lee

Luis Gonzalez luismgz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:28:53 EDT 2009

On 10 mar, 00:54, Grant Edwards <gra... at visi.com> wrote:
> On 2009-03-10, Byung-Hee HWANG <b... at izb.knu.ac.kr> wrote:

> >> So you are going to repeat his postings in their entirety so
> >> that those that block him will see them anyway, right?  Wrong.
> >> We'll just block your posts too.
>
> >> *plonk*
>
> > Xah i know is a crazy critic,
>
> Hey, we have standards here!  If you're going to do
> psychological diagnoses, you have to quote at least one
> Wikipedia article.
>
> > not bad guy. Let's respond with critique for a critique, not
> > ban.
>
> Well, First, it's pointless: he pays no attention to either
> critics or critiques.  And B) it annoys everybody else.
>
> [I trust that by this point in the thread everybody but the
> masochistic or morbidly curious have plonked this thread.]
>
> --
> Grant

Why ban anyone here?
C'mon guys, Xha Lee always wins, because fools like you get mad at him
instead of ignoring him.
If you don't like Xha's posts, just don't read them.
It's as simple as that.

By the way:
«I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it» Voltaire.

Baning is not useful nor intelligent.

Luis