last and final attempt to search for python ods library.

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:16:39 EDT 2009

Hi John,

I tryed this same library to begin with.

python-ooolib is very good except that it misses a major feature of cell
merging (spanning ).

That is the point from which I started the thread.
I even thought the author of that library will respond back but did not
happen.

Seams it is a very old library and no development happens on it.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.