Ban Xah Lee

Larry Gates larry at example.invalid
Tue Mar 10 17:45:44 EDT 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:15:19 -0400, Lew wrote:

> sln at netherlands.com wrote:

>>> I had a smudge on my monitor some years ago.  It was on the frame, not the
>>> screen itself, but visible on the side.  The person next to me pointed at it,
>>                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> He said: "I work so close to you we must be telemarketers, does my body odor
>> bother you?"
>
> Uhhhhh ...

There's nothing quite as Europaen as B.O.  Europe:  "where they have the
means to use soap but not the inclination."
--
larry gates

I'm not consistent about consistency, you see, except when I am...
And I try to believe six foolish consistencies before breakfast each day.
:-)
    -- Larry Wall in <20050307164019.GA14585 at wall.org>