What happened to NASA at Python? :(

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:10:05 EDT 2009

On Mar 12, 3:31 am, Michele Simionato <michele.simion... at gmail.com>
wrote:

> That's pretty much impossible. I am sure NASA uses all programming
> languages in existence,
> plus probably many internal ones we never heard of.

True but...

>>> all([NASA.does_endorse(lang) for lang in NASA['languages']])
False

As the code suggests NASA doesn't sport an endorsement of X languages
on every X language's webpage, which i feel is very important for
Python's image, along with Google(Even more important!!), ILM, and
others.

I am really not worried if NASA *actually* uses Python or not(or to
what extent), just as long as they "say" they do is good enough for
me. *wink-wink*