What happened to NASA at Python? :(

Mensanator mensanator at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 19:07:12 EDT 2009

On Mar 12, 3:11 pm, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar... at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> >> The python.org guys just decided it would be nice to have some
> >> different graphics.
>
> > If they were so keen on new graphics, why did 2.6 revert
> > to the same icons that 2.4 used?
>
> None of the people selecting the graphics had anything to do with
> the icon in the 2.6 MSI file. Why are you assuming there is any
> connection?

No reason, I guess. "Graphics" just kind of reminded me of
it. I am usually not programming when I read this newsgroup
and usually not reading this newsgroup when I'm starting
a Python session, which is the only time I ever think of it.
I don't ever read the bug reports and don't know if it's been
reported.

And I didn't want to whine about it.

I would have thought someone would have noticed by now. Am I
the only person who uses Windows?