+1 QOTW...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Mar 13 08:12:09 EDT 2009

>From the PSF board candidates statements:

    Tim Peters
    ==========

    While my efforts to get the PSF recognized as a bank holding company
    (and so qualify for billions of dollars in US TARP aid) haven't yet
    succeeded, I'm apparently the only director who even thought about it --
    let alone type about it.  If reelected, I will redouble my efforts to
    stamp out humor, lighten the mood, vastly increase spending while
    enormously cutting taxes, and in all other ways meet and exceed
    everyone's demands -- the more contradictory the better.  If not
    reelected -- well, you don't want to go there.  I'm the only director
    who's been on the Board forever, and without me they couldn't even
    figure out when a meeting reached quorum.  Face it: I'm just plain too
    big to fail ;-)

I-never-met-a-boondoggle-i-didn't-like-ly, yr's,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/