Roundup Issue Tracker release 1.4.7

J Kenneth King james at agentultra.com
Tue Mar 17 11:19:25 EDT 2009

Richard Jones <richardjones at optushome.com.au> writes:

> I'm proud to release version 1.4.7 of Roundup.

> - Allow CGI frontend to serve XMLRPC requests.
> - Added XMLRPC actions, as well as bridging CGI actions to XMLRPC actions.

Sweet.

I'm working on a small project called TracShell which is a command-line
front-end to the Trac issue tracker and uses XML-RPC to communicate with
the server.

However, as I work with it/hack on it I'm slowly building it into a
generic front-end to work with any XML-RPC enabled issue tracker.

I'll definitely look into extending it to work with Roundup in the
future now that it has XML-RPC support. :)

Keep up the great work!