Preparing teaching materials

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at
Fri Mar 20 13:55:02 CET 2009

On Mar 20, 1:44 pm, Tim Golden <m... at> wrote:
> Michele Simionato wrote:
> > One word: Sphinx.
> And the second word(s):
> ..  literalinclude::

The interesting thing is that Sphinx uses pygments
and can highlight any code fragment, not only Python
code. For instance, last week I did some experiment
with Sphinx to convert my "Adventures of a Pythonista
in Schemeland" (which contains Scheme code) to PDF
and it worked out quite well. I have yet to fix the
images, but the result after a next-to-zero effort is
the following:

(I think the OP may be interested in how the PDF output of
Sphinx-generated documents may look like).

          Michele Simionato