meta question - how to read comp.lang.python w/o usenet feed/google interface?

Esmail ebonak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:42:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been reading/posting to usenet since the 80s with a variety of
tools (vn, and most recently Thunderbird) but since my ISP
(TimeWarner) no longer provides usenet feeds I'm stuck.

I am not crazy about the web interface via google groups, is
there another way to read/post this in a nice threaded way,
possibly with some sort of preview?   I'm  also worried about
missing posts in specific threads (such as the ones I start :-)

If you are reading/posting to comp.lang.python with something
other than the regular web interface provided by google and
you are happy with it, would you share it?

Thanks.

Esmail
ps: primarily in Windows these days, though I have Ubuntu on
     a VM available too frequently.
pps: I realize this is somewhat OT, but since this is what I'm
       interested in reading, and didn't know where else to post,
       the message ended up here.