multiprocessing and Tk GUI program (won't work under Linux)

akineko akineko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:27:04 EDT 2009

Hello FB,

Thank you for responding to my posting.
I have tried your suggestion, making a function rather than a method
in a class.
The result is still the same.
According to the documentation, objects to be sent through
'Connection' must be pickable.
But I couldn't find anything that explain the situation I'm having.
I will report this to Python bug tracker.
That way, the developer of multiprocessing module can try the test
case by himself.

Thanks,
Aki-