Creating Linked Lists in Python

J-Burns arslanburney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 07:38:24 EDT 2009

Hey thr,

I need some help here actually. So i thought i could get it easily
from here.

I need to make a linked list that can do the following:

1) Point to multiple nodes at one time
2) Should have 2 values:
    a) The node no.
    b) The value of that node in reference to the next node that it is
pointing to

For example, this means that there can be a start node supposedly.
Having a value of 0. It is pointing to node 1 with the value of "a"
and to node 2 with the value of "b". Trying to make something like an
NFA. Where id be changing regular expressions to NFAs.

How can I do this? And if I could do this by some other way than using
linked lists than do tell me about that as well.