How to do this in Python?

Josh Holland jrh at joshh.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 11:20:07 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 08:00:51PM -0500, Jim Garrison wrote:
> There's always some "trollish" behavior in any comp.lang.*
> group.  Too many people treat languages as religions instead
> of tools.  They all have strengths and weaknesses :-)
If you're referring to my reply (about his pseudocode looking like C), I
hope you realise that it was tongue-in-cheek. For the record, I intend
to learn C in the near future and know it is a very powerful language.
How people would write a kernel in Python?
--
Josh Holland <jrh at joshh.co.uk>
http://joshh.co.uk