Debugger rewrite

rocky rocky at gnu.org
Sun Mar 22 01:24:05 EDT 2009

Over at http://code.google.com/p/pydbgr/ is a rewrite of the pydb
debugger.  Not all of the features from pydb have been moved over, and
the code there are some new features. Right now I'd call this alpha
software, but possibly it usable as is.

>From the development side, I  think this will be a much better base to
work from than pydb currently is. So aside from backporting some
features from the new code, pydb development is frozen. I've only
tested the new code on Python 2.5 and 2.6. In contrast to  pydb, I
don't intend to have this to work on older versions of Python.

Share and enjoy.