Does Python have certificate?

Paddy3118 paddy3118 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:25:48 EDT 2009

On Mar 24, 1:50 am, Johannes Bauer <dfnsonfsdu... at gmx.de> wrote:
> Sebastian Bassi schrieb:
>
> > No, there is no certification for Python. Maybe in the future...
>
> I'll hand out the "Johannes Bauer Python Certificate of Total
> Awesomeness" for anyone who can write a hello world in python and hands
> me $25000 in cash.
>
> This whole "certified foobar programmer" is complete crap IMHO.
>
> The above offer stands nontheless.
>
> Kind regards,
> Johannes
>
> --
> "Meine Gegenklage gegen dich lautet dann auf bewusste Verlogenheit,
> verlästerung von Gott, Bibel und mir und bewusster Blasphemie."
>          -- Prophet und Visionär Hans Joss aka HJP in de.sci.physik
>                          <48d8bf1d$0$7510$54022... at news.sunrise.ch>

The Academy of Research into Science Education being a true leader in
the field offers acclaimed accreditation for Python programmers. Those
who pass our strict exams and pay our modest fees will earn our
prestigious certification.

Those who show promise can advance to our Winter Improve Python to
Expert program, for an additional fee, and, be given expert tutoring
to help you gain our exemplary A.R.S.E./W.I.P.E certification which is
guaranteed to attract certain types of employers by its name alone.