Debugging in Py

*nixtechno epctechno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:16:59 EDT 2009

I'm just wondering if you all have any resources on Debugging that you
all would "recommend." Due to the fact I'm doing some debugging as a
beginner and this has the best of me, and I'm looking at trying to
learn more about what and how to debug within Py using print, and
etc...

There is so much out there in Google, I have a hard time on figuring
out where I should go and what I should be reading, because I been
trying everything under the sun, and seems I'm at a loss here. So
hopefully some of you can shed some light. Where I'm looking for a
great debug type of Cheat Sheet/tutorial.