Ban Xah Lee

Xah Lee xahlee at
Sat Mar 28 05:37:04 CET 2009

over the past 15 years, every few months i got emails from authors for
permission request of materials on my website.

today, while searching for my name on google, i found a result in . Out of curiosity, i searched my name in, and here's a hilarious result:

Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition: 5th
International Conference, MLDM 2007, Leipzig, Germany, July 18-20,
2007, Proceedings (Lecture ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial
Intelligence) (Paperback)
by Petra Perner (Editor),M1

Hilarious! (^o^)

He says: “... Barely considering du, he is easily to be neglected”.
What the hell does that mean!!? :)