Did you noticed that Unipath is not more available?

Albert Hopkins marduk at letterboxes.org
Sun Mar 29 09:46:44 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-29 at 15:17 +0200, Andrea Francia wrote:
> Do you know/use Unipath?
> Unipath is a OO path manipulation library. It's used, for example, to
> rename, copy, deleting files.
>
> Unfortunately this library is no more available as I reported in [1].
>
> I found a copy of the .egg in a my old system backup but I need also the
> source tarball. I need the source tarball in order to package it in a
> RPM for Fedora.
>
> Do you have a copy of Unipath-0.2.?.tar.gz in your hard drive and you
> would send it to me?

Search Google for "python unipath" and the first hit will be its entry
in PyPI.  On that page you can download 0.2.1.  Although th project's
home page returns a DNS error for me, the actual software is available
at PyPI.

http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/U/Unipath/Unipath-0.2.1.tar.gz#md5=da24f0e0d39931df3fc61f2db09d4e57