meta question - how to read comp.lang.python w/o usenet feed/google interface?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Mar 29 12:04:34 EDT 2009

In article <03081704-17b5-4c7d-82db-8efb7ebce317 at q11g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
Esmail  <ebonak at gmail.com> wrote:

>I've been reading/posting to usenet since the 80s with a variety of
>tools (vn, and most recently Thunderbird) but since my ISP
>(TimeWarner) no longer provides usenet feeds I'm stuck.

You have options for paid usenet feeds.  Personally, I like my ISP
(panix.com), but you can also just get a plain feed from e.g. Newsguy.

"At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just
refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :-)"
--Michael Foord paraphrases Christian Muirhead on python-dev, 2009-3-22