i have to change default tab length in pydev

Dave Angel davea at dejaviewphoto.com
Sun Mar 29 18:07:45 EDT 2009

Most such problems are caused by mixing tabs and spaces in the same
file.  Pick one style and be consistent, and you'll be in good shape.

My approach is to always expand tabs.  My tab key simply gets me to a
convenient column, there never are any tabs in my source files.

(I don't use either notepad++ or pydev, but most editors I have used or
written can be configured to use spaces)