Fwd: Re: 2.5/2.4 multiprocessing backport doc typo

messlinger at windstream.net messlinger at windstream.net
Sun Mar 29 23:16:16 EDT 2009

Please get me off this merry-go-round from hell i plead the blood of JESUS you guys need help your clogging my computor and all i wanted to do was know about a movie give me a break take my e-mail off all your links please i feel as tho  a pytho has ahold of me and i will kill it!!!!! christ blood applied will do it!!!!
--
GOD BLESS WINDWOMAN!!!